The Application process
If you would like to join Heysham Golf Club these are the steps we need to go through.
- Complete an application form.
- If you know some members of the Club who can propose and second you ask them to sign the forms and return it to the Office.
- Don’t worry if you don’t know any members- we can arrange for you to meet up with a couple of Directors for an informal chat and they will then complete your form for you. Please call the Office and they will organise this.
- Once the form is completed we will invite you to a New Members evening. These are usually held on a regular basis in the evening. There you will meet some of the Directors who will talk about the Club and answer any questions you may have.
- If, after that, you still wish to join the Club your application will be processed there and then. You pay the Office and you are a member of Heysham Golf Club.
We try to make the process as straightforward as possible but if you have any questions please feel free to call the Office on 01524 851011 ext 2 or email Secretary@heyshamgolfclub.co.uk
How to join
Contact: Phil Dawson
Telephone: 01524 851 011 ext 2
Download Application Form